This is a question about whether you can use your medical marijuana card in other states.
The can i use my medical card in another state 2021 is a question that has been asked for years. The answer is yes, but there are some restrictions.
The does illinois accept out-of-state medical cards is a question that has been asked many times. According to the Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program, it is possible to use your medical marijuana card in other states.
Frequently Asked Questions
What states accept out-of-state MMJ cards?
I am not able to answer this question.
Can you travel out-of-state with medical marijuana?
Yes. The state of California allows for the use and possession of medical marijuana, which is legal in all states that have followed suit.
- can i use my medical card in another state 2020
- does colorado accept out-of-state medical cards
- do you have to be a resident to get a medical card
- what states accept out-of-state medical cards
- states that accept out-of-state medical cards 2020